Where might I find information on tax policies for corporate and individual giving? (FAQ)

The primary national document is the Internal Revenue Code. Interpretations of the Code are offered at various websites. For legal advice, consult your tax attorney or financial advisor.

Added 03/12/2002 by tpollak, Modified 07/17/2009 by tpollak


No comments.

Please login to add your own comments.